Kabul: At least one person died eight others were hurt as a car bombing targeted an Afghan NDS convoy in Balkh province of Afghanistan on Saturday, media reports said.
Reports indicate the explosion took place this morning around 10:30 am Golaee Khasa village of Dehdadi district, NDS convoy seemed to be the main target for this matter, reports Khaama Press.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
A day early, 15 militants were reportedly killed in their own prematurely exploding bomb in the Dawlat Abad district of Balkh province, reported the news agency.
- Afghanistan: Nimruz blast leaves five security personnel dead
- Misuse of terrorism laws during conflict creates ‘unmitigated calamity’
- Bomb goes off in National Security office in Afghanistan's Kunduz, 4 injured
- Iraqi security forces kill 11 IS terrorists north of Baghdad
- Afghanistan: Car bomb blast in Ghor leaves 12 civilians killed