Kabul: A magnetic mine blast in Afghanistan's Kabul city left at least two people wounded on Monday.
The incident happened in Macroyan 4 area in PD9 of Kabul city after a magnetic mine placed in a car was detonated, according to eyewitnesses, reports Tolo News.
Country's security officials did not comment on the issue.
No terror group also commented on the matter so far.
- Taliban key commander among 4 killed in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- Afghanistan: Twin blasts rock Kabul, 1 killed
- 2 soldiers killed in operation against militants in NW Pakistan
- Pakistani security forces kill 4 terrorists in Balochistan: Pakistan army
- Afghanistan: Balkh suicide attacks leaves 1 killed