Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Roadside bombing leaves two officials injured in Afghanistan
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 01 Sep 2018, 01:55 pm Print
Kabul: A roadside bombing in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province left at least two senior officials wounded, media reports said on Saturday.
Attaullah Khogyani, the governor’s spokesman, told Pajhwok Afghan News the bombing took place in the Karuko area of the district at around 10am.
He told the Afghanistan-based news agency that the pick-up vehicle the district’s administrative chief Hamisha Gul and police head Nawab were traveling in struck the roadside bomb.
The injured people were shifted to hospital for treatment.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
More Conflict
- Russian missiles hit Lakshmi Mittal’s ArcelorMittal plant in Ukraine, 2 killed
- Russia faces drone storm: Moscow claims 822 Ukrainian drones downed, apocalyptic blaze videos go viral
- No regrets’: Russian escort accused of blowing up Ukrainian defector in Crimea
- Ukraine faces fresh Russian 'attack': 3 killed as missiles, drones rain down
- Russia under attack: 13, including child, killed after suspected Ukrainian drone strikes

