The police van, which was part of Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah protocol, upturned in Larkana region of Pakistan which left at leat a cop dead and six others injured.
Unknown gunmen shot dead a Hindu businessman, who was running a wine store in Kalat town in Pakistan, on Monday.
Armed robbers continue their mayhem in Pakistan's Orangi Town as two people were shot dead in the Pakistani town on Friday.
Ending all speculations and debates, two major political parties in Pakistan have reached a formal agreement to form the next government in the country, following an election earlier this ...
The Pakistani Supreme Court has scheduled for hearing a petition which seeks a declaration of the February 8 general polls in the country as null and void.
The White House has expressed concerns over the allegations that the recently held national polls in Pakistan were not performed in a free and fair manner.
Pakistani leader Barrister Ali Zafar has said PTI founder and former PM Imran Khan has insisted that his party was ready to engage with all political parties apart from the PML-N, PPP and ...
Traffic movement was disrupted after protesters from different political outfits in Balochistan demonstrated against alleged rigging in the recently held general polls elections in Pakist ...
Confusion over the political faction which will lead Pakistan ahead still prevails even as the counting of votes for the national polls concluded on Sunday (February 11, 2024) with former ...
- Imran Khan's PTI now claims victory as no clear winner of Pakistan national polls emerge
- Former PM Nawaz Sharif marginally ahead as counting of votes continues for highly-contested national polls in Pakistan
- UN rights office voices concern ahead of elections in Pakistan
- Pakistan: 10 cops die as terrorists attack police station in Dera Ismail Khan
- US Embassy directs citizens to 'remain vigilant' as Pakistan gears up for February 8 polls