Dhaka: A trawler capsized on Dhaleshwari River in Bangladesh's Narayanganj region after it was hit by a launch which left at least 12 people missing.
Dhaka/UNI/Xinhua: Bangladesh's anti-crime elite force Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) on Monday arrested Hamjalal Sheikh, one of the owners of a ferry that caught fire Friday.
Narayanganj: The death toll as a train hit a bus in Bangladesh region of Narayanganj has touched four, media reports said on Monday.
Narayanganj: A train hit a bus at a level crossing in Narayanganj of Bangladesh on Sunday which left at least two people dead, media reports said.
Dhaka, Bangladesh (JEN): At least 40 people have died and 72 others have been injured after a massive fire swept through a ferry on Sugandha River in southern Bangladesh, officials said o ...
China's aim of establishing itself as a defence exporter to many countries that are neighbours to India received a jolt when its supplies to the Bangladesh armed forces have raised co ...
Dhaka: Bangladesh police have arrested the person who had allegedly put the Holy Quran inside a mandap in Cumilla town during the Durga Puja which led to communal disturbances at se ...
Dhaka/Washington: The United States on Wednesday condemned the recent violence in Bangladesh where Hindu temples and pandals were attacked by unknown men and urged authorities to 'inv ...
Dhaka, (JEN): Exiled Bangladeshi writer Taslima Nasreen has joined the many voices crying foul against communal violence targeting the minority Hindu community across Bangladesh.
- Attacks on Hindus must end in Bangladesh: UN
- Bangladesh Hindu pandals vandalized: Minister hopes real perpetrators behind Cumilla incident will be identified soon
- Attack on Hindu temples, death: Bangladeshi minister says his govt won't bow to communal forces
- Bangladesh: One Hindu devotee dies as mob attacks ISKCON temple in Noakhali
- US: Bangladeshi national sentenced to 46 months in prison for human smuggling