Photo Courtesy: X page video grab
A church roof has collapsed in Mexico, leaving seven people dead.
As many as 30 people were trapped under the debris.
Local media said 10 people had been taken to hospital, after the roof of the Santa Cruz church in Ciudad Madero, reported BBC.
Police in the coastal state of Tamaulipas told the British media around 100 people were at a mass at the time of the collapse.
According to reports, several children are believed to be trapped under debris.
- Sharp spike in child poverty was registered across 40 of the world’s richest countries between 2014 and 2021: UNICEF
- US official says upcoming polls in Taiwan should be free from outside interference
- UK government introduces tougher visa rule to cut migration
- UN chief calls on Israel to ‘spare civilians from more suffering’ in Gaza
- WHO says over 200 attacks registered in health sector in Gaza