Serbian star Novak Djokovic wins Australian Open title
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 29 Jan 2023, 06:25 am Print
Melbourne: Serbian Tennis star Novak Djokovic on Sunday beat Stefanos Tsitsipas in the Australian Open men's singles final to lift the 22nd Grand Slam title.
The Tennis icon defeated his opponent by 6-3 7-6 (7-4) 7-6 (7-5) margin.
The Serbian now drew level with Rafael Nadal after the victory on Australian soil.
He will also return to the world number one position after the victory.
- Spate of missile launches triggers call for unity on Korean Peninsula
- Seventy people detained in Paris during protests against pension reform
- Two teachers stabbed by student in Canadian Province of Nova Scotia: Law Enforcement
- Rebooting memories of life before the nuclear devastation of Hiroshima
- Afghanistan: Chamber of Agriculture and Livestock seeks UN's support for wheat storage facilities