Image: Wikimedia Commons
Manila: A Philippine air force plane has crashed in the province of Bataan, killing two pilots, Philippine newspaper Inquirer reported on Wednesday, citing the police.
The Marchetti SF260 aircraft, which is mainly used as a military training aircraft, crashed at 10:42 a.m. [02:45 GMT] on Wednesday morning in the city of Pilar in Bataan province. Both pilots died, media said.
It is reported that the plane first descended rapidly and then crashed into a rice field.
(With UNI inputs)
- Tech major Samsung announces One UI 6.1 update with AI features to more Galaxy devices
- Google is not closing Gmail after viral message leaves users in tizzy
- Users confused as ChatGPT spouts gibberish for hours, Open AI later fixes 'bug'
- UK government sanctions heads of Arctic penal colony where Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died
- Taiwan detects 10 Chinese military aircraft, 6 naval ships