Philippine air force plane crashes in Bataan province, both pilots killed: Reports
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 25 Jan 2023, 03:31 am Print
Image: Wikimedia Commons
Manila: A Philippine air force plane has crashed in the province of Bataan, killing two pilots, Philippine newspaper Inquirer reported on Wednesday, citing the police.
The Marchetti SF260 aircraft, which is mainly used as a military training aircraft, crashed at 10:42 a.m. [02:45 GMT] on Wednesday morning in the city of Pilar in Bataan province. Both pilots died, media said.
It is reported that the plane first descended rapidly and then crashed into a rice field.
(With UNI inputs)
- Spate of missile launches triggers call for unity on Korean Peninsula
- Seventy people detained in Paris during protests against pension reform
- Two teachers stabbed by student in Canadian Province of Nova Scotia: Law Enforcement
- Rebooting memories of life before the nuclear devastation of Hiroshima
- Afghanistan: Chamber of Agriculture and Livestock seeks UN's support for wheat storage facilities