Massachusetts: A car drove through an Apple store in Hingham town in the US which left at least one person dead, officials said on Tuesday.
The mishap left 19 people hurt.
The deceased was identified as Kevin Bradley.
Office of the District Attorney, Plymouth County, said in a statement: " Police and fire officials continue to investigate the circumstances after a man drove his motor vehicle through a plate glass storefront window, killing a man, and seriously injuring more than a dozen others, Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz, Hingham Police Chief David Jones, and Hingham Fire Chief Steve Murphy have announced."
" At approximately 10:45 a.m. this morning, Hingham Police received multiple 911 calls for a car into a storefront window at the Apple Store located in Derby Shops in Hingham, with multiple people injured," read the statement.
Preliminarily, the investigation has found that the male operator of a 2019 Toyota 4Runner, crashed through the front glass of the Apple Store.
The driver is not being identified at this time.
- Sri Lankan Airlines facing revival challenge as more pilots exit
- China: Protests erupt against govt's COVID-19 measures, some demand Xi Jinping's resignation
- Chinese spying fears: US bans Huawei, ZTE equipment sales
- Ukraine: Missile strikes, summary executions highlight importance of international law
- Tesla to recall 67,698 vehicles in China: Reports