Image Credit: UNI
Moscow/UNI/Sputnik: The Russian Foreign Ministry on Tuesday expanded its US sanctions list by another 25 people, including the wife and daughter of US President Joe Biden.
"In response to the ever-expanding US sanctions against Russian political and public figures, 25 American citizens from among those responsible for the formation of the Russophobic course of senators, members of the so-called McFaul-Yermak group, which is developing recommendations regarding restrictions against Russia, and members of President Joe Biden's family," the ministry said in a statement.
In particular, Jill Biden, the wife of the US leader, and their daughter Ashley Biden were added to the black list.
(With UNI inputs)
- China: Air traffic shrinks amid COVID lockdown, restrictions in several regions
- Sri Lanka: Jaffna University VC refuses to sign MoU with China
- European Union reaches agreement on price cap on oil from at $60 per barrel
- UN appeals for record $51.5 billion to help 230 million on the brink in 2023
- UNESCO: French baguettes, Chinese tea ceremony, join protected heritage list