Missile possibly fired by North Korea lands outside Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone
North Korea Missile
Tokyo/UNI/Sputnik: A missile possibly fired by North Korea fell outside of Japan's exclusive economic zone, Kyodo news agency reported, citing government sources.
- G-7 member Italy exits China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Philippines bombing: Key suspect arrested
- Israel-Palestine conflict: Gaza fighting continues amid 'apocalyptic' conditions; Security Council to meet Friday
- Missing ex-Chinese Foreign Minister Qin Gang dead: Report
- US: Shooting at University of Nevada campus in Las Vegas leaves three people dead