Islamabad: Daughter of a former Pakistani diplomat was killed in Islamabad city on Tuesday, media reports said.
The incident took place in a house, located in upscale Sector F-7/4, police told Dawn News.
The victim was identified as Noor Mukadam.
She is the daughter of Shaukat Mukadam.
Police told Dawn News she was slaughtered after being shot at. Another person was also injured in the incident.
A friend of the victim has been arrested.
“The alleged killer is a son of a leading businessmen of the country,” police told Dawn News.
- Afghanistan: 100 civilians may have been killed after fall of Spin Boldak
- China: Fourteen dead, 26 injured in warehouse fire
- Lebanon: Public water system on the verge of collapse, UNICEF warns
- Afghanistan: US air strike hits Taliban fighting positions in Kandahar
- WHO’s Tedros backs Tokyo Olympic Games ‘power to inspire’