Kabul: Unidentified gunmen shot and wounded a policewoman in southern Helmand province of Afghanistan on Sunday, media reports said on Sunday.
The cop's husband was killed in the incident.
Malala, a police employee at the police HQ, was shot and killed while she was on her way to the office, the sources told Tolo News.
“Her husband was also with her and he was killed in the shooting and Malala was wounded,” a source told the news portal.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident.
- Four killed, thousands injured as Islamist violence rocks Pakistan
- Christchurch Mosque shooter challenges imprisonment conditions, terrorist status - Reports
- Strict restrictions imposed across Bangladesh to fight Covid-19
- Nepal mulls closing schools amid virus surge
- Twenty-one miners trapped underground in China's Xinjiang after mine floods: Reports