|Organization Name||:||The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)|
|Location||:||Eswatini, Mbabane, Swaziland|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||05 Mar 2021, 04:23 am|
|Closing Date||:||25 Mar 2021, 12:00 am|
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Station: Mbabane Male Wellness Clinic - VMMC
Job Summary :
The Administration Assistant is responsible for ensuring all VMMC administrative work is done, such as answering queries, registering clients and conduct client follow-up . The Admin Assistant will also be responsible for consolidating daily statistics reports from all VMMC sites and share them with the Medical Officers.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the reception area is kept clean and tidy.
• Answer face to face and telephone queries promptly and courteously;
• Register and create a file for every client coming for clinic services.
• Retrieve and file back all client files needed by the clinical staff on daily basis.
• Monitor and maintain adequate working supplies including cell phone, laptop, fax machine, phone machine etc.
• Help to facilitate client flow through the clinic/site, give directions.
• Receive list of registered clients from the demand generation agents on daily basis.
• Make client booking and arrange transport for the following day.
• Liaise with the transport driver for pick up points and client transportation logistics.
• Ensure that all information in the database is up to date including reviews, referrals, adverse events and treatments.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies
• 2 years’ experience working in a clinical or secretarial setting preferred
• Ability and willingness to work during weekends and after hours
• Excellent computer skills: Windows XP Microsoft Office, Internet and E-mail use
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Capacity to work under pressure in achieving set up goals/objectives
• Fluency in English and SiSwati
• Honesty and integrity
• Respect to clients of all ages
• Good communication skills
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter through the following link (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PEDAIDS&cws=41&rid=2319).
Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.