|Organization Name||:||Maram Foundation|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Protection Project Officer (Gaziantep)
The Maram Foundation for Relief and Development (Maram) is a non-profit organization, founded by American-Syrian activists to alleviate the suffering of people in need since its inception to date the foundation had delivered lifesaving aid and developmental projects to hundreds of thousands of Syrian IDPs and refugees along with host committees. For more information please visit our website (http://maramfoundation.org/).
Position: Protection Project Officer
Position Reports to: Program Coordinator
Preference is given to (Dual citizenship) Syrian-Turkish
Duration: 9 month
Vacancy Ref.No: MF-HR/20-227
Function and Organizational Relationships
The Project Officer (PO) is responsible for the overall management and delivery of project activities and budget, timely reporting and regular monitoring and evaluation of project achievements. The PO reports directly to the PC and is accountable to the PC for effectively performing all responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Programs Director with the supervision, implementation and coordination of the project.
• Oversight of projects’ financial and administrative matters.
• In liaison with the Programs Director, participate in the preparation of project proposals and needs assessments.
• Manage statistical information, its arrangement and organization.
• Follow up on the implementation of project activities in accordance with action plans and monitor the progress of project targets against indicators on a weekly basis.
• Address and follow up on any issues (procedural or otherwise); search for solutions and provide the necessary recommendations for development.
• Share expertise and provide technical guidance, on the job training, coaching and mentoring to the subordinate field team.
• Supervise the development of weekly, monthly and annual work/action plans and follow-up on implementation.
• Supervise weekly team meetings with subordinate and field staff to discuss challenges and successes faced in implementation.
• Participate in coordination with M&E team to ensure quality implementation. Share the results and lessons learned in a timely fashion with the relevant parties.
• Coordination of field visits (donor and internal) to follow up on community-based activities.
• Maintain positive relations with local implementing actors, local authorities and other international and local stakeholders through information sharing and coordination.
• Manage activity reports to include project progress and any necessary modifications to the implementation process.
• Review and approve Attendance and Monitoring Forms for project staff.
• Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit
• Ensure that Daily, Weekly and monthly reports are correct and delivered on time to the Programs Director and stakeholders.
• Perform any other task relevant to the position or as directed by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Administrative works college or any related qualifications (literatures, Psychology, counselling, social studies)
• At least 2 years’ experience in Project management
• Experience in remote management of teams, providing training and staff capacity building.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, respect, non-discrimination and safety of beneficiaries at all times
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and flexibility.
• Comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
• Experience in undertaking participatory appraisal and monitoring and evaluation
• Professional report writing skills
• Microsoft office 365
• Project Management
• Social media
Maram Foundation is committed to an equal opportunity employer; therefore, we encourage applications from marginalized populations.
All applicants and employees at Maram Foundation will enjoy equality of opportunities and fair treatment without regard to Race, Color, ethnicity, age, sex, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, or marital status.
Kindly fill this form: