|Organization Name||:||Maram Foundation|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
The Maram Foundation for Relief and Development (Maram) is a non-profit organization, founded by American-Syrian activists to alleviate the suffering of people in need since its inception to date the foundation had delivered lifesaving aid and developmental projects to hundreds of thousands of Syrian IDPs and refugees along with host committees. For more information please visit our website (http://maramfoundation.org/).
Function and Organizational Relationships
Maram Foundation for relief and development is a Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) Cluster partner in the Co-led by International Organization for Migration (IOM) and United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) for natural disasters and conflict-induced IDP situations respectively, the Camp Coordination and Camp Management Cluster CCCM benefits from the membership of many partner agencies, as well as support from academic and private sector partners.
The Camp Management Coordinator (CCCM) Position has the overall responsibility for resource mobilization, implementation, technical quality and harmonization of CCCM and shelter activities across North Syria areas of intervention.
Position: CCCM Program Coordinator
Position Reports to Programs Manager
Duration: One Year
Preference is given to Syrian-Turkish
Vacancy Ref. No: MF-HR/20-237
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, review and update grant proposals, by leading in technical CCCM projects planning and design, to secure, manage and follow up funding or expansion of the CCCM and Shelter portfolios as per identified needs
• Provide direct technical management and technical guidance to CCCM teams across effected areas in North Syria.
• Support and guide CCCM teams to ensure that Maram Foundation is implementing high quality programs in accordance with international standards and best practice.
• Develop, Revise and acclimate Maram Foundation standards for CCCM technical strategy for North Syria as required, and utilize for input into strategic documents
• Advise closely with area teams on project implementation and ensure alignment to global technical standards, as per North Syria specific context.
• Identify gaps and needs in CCCM programs in sites under Maram Foundation areas of responsibility, with a view to generating ideas for future projects with strong beneficiary impact
• Support promoting CCCM concepts in relation to local and national authorities in relevant program areas, in consultation with Area Managers.
• Enforce standardization and sharing of experiences, lessons learned, and good practices across sites under Maram Foundation area of responsibility.
• Manage quality of CCCM information and information flow to and from field sites, including updates, various reporting tools, and other requests to and from the Clusters
• Plan, design, compile and review all donor reports, CCCM cluster reports, advocacy and policy notes and other sectoral products for technical quality assurance.
• Manage all CCCM project activities initiation, completion, quality, control, scope, staff, spending, budget, and on-time delivery in accordance with CCCM global and cluster standard activities.
• Design, Plan and Conduct contingency planning and activities based and most likely scenarios of population movements.
• Work closely with other sector program managers (Education, Protection, WASH, Projects and Security) to integrate activities between all sectors of Maram Foundation programs department.
• Represent Maram Foundation in all the CCCM and Shelter Cluster (IOM, UNHCR) at national level and other sector actors, with strong engagement and relationship building.
• Support the roll out of GBV Guidelines across targeted clusters (Health, Shelter/NFI, Protection, CCCM, WASH and Security) in North Syria, with a particular focus on improving the protective environment for women and girls at risk, and GBV survivors, through mitigation and prevention of GBV.
• Provide technical and strategic input on behalf of Maram Foundation for Cluster tools, products, and guidance notes for CCCM projects, in line with Humanitarian Response Plans.
• Positioning Maram Foundation in cluster lead and co-lead roles at sub-national level, advise Maram Foundation staff in coordination for CCCM monitoring and response, engagement with cluster partners and counterparts
• Stay up to date with donor strategies and practices within North Syria and provide technical support and advisory services to beneficiaries’ community.
• Coordinate with Programs and HR to allocate adequate staffing in place for CCCM activities, including an appropriate gender balance within the team.
• Participate in the recruitment of CCCM staff, advising on job descriptions aligned to the needs of CCCM projects
• Coordinate ongoing project spending and budget analysis with Programs Department, HR Department, Logistic, and Finance department ongoing projects
• Coordinate with HR staff capacity building, training and field services.
• Perform other duties assign by CEO or line manager.
• Deep understanding of management challenges presented in this field and the dynamics of humanitarian issues within the global community.
• An undergraduate degree in business-related management, political science, development studies, humanities, economics, business administration or related fields;
• Or an Engineering degree with project management, Master Degree (MBA/MSc) are preferred for this position;
• More than seven years of relevant experience, including at least three years of experience in Civil Society Organization (CSO) management.
• Professional experience in Project Cycle Management (PCM);
• Professional experience with GMS, Proposals development, submissions, follow up, budgeting, financials, revisions and execution.
• Comprehensive understanding of the Syrian conflict, Syrian NGOs and stakeholders; personal awareness, and engagement.
Job Requirements Related to the Syrian Conflict
• In depth knowledge of the Syrian conflict, Syrian NGOs and stakeholders
• Flaunt in Arabic and English languages, Turkish language is definite plus.
• Valid Turkish residency permits and ability to travel in the region.
• Microsoft office 365 Excel data bases
• Project Management / familiar with Project Management Software
• Budgeting and Accounting Skills
• Social media
Maram Foundation is Nonprofit Organization and an Equal opportunity Employer.
All applicants and employees at Maram Foundation will enjoy equality of opportunities and fair treatment without regard to Race, Color, ethnicity, age, sex, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, or marital status.
Kindly fill this form: