|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Position: Senior Analyst, Monitoring
No of Vacancy: N/A
• Participate in strategic planning of Monitoring department and assist to update Monitoring Plan
• Implement development programs, enterprises and support functions monitoring workplan.
• Design surveys initially, identify parameters and sampling
• Prepare questionnaire by taking inputs of stakeholders and coordinate with Data Officers for developing digital tool.
• Train the Monitoring Officers on the survey process and data collection
• Ensure data quality through various methods
• Analyse data to prepare the reports of studies
• Communication of study results through presentations to stakeholders
• Prepare learning from the studies based on stakeholder feedback
• Regular periodic verification of activities with checklists (MIS verification) of various programs.
• Conduct extensive field visits for collecting data.
• Maintain regular coordination with assigned programs and monitoring staffs.
• Capacity development of Monitoring Officers: need assessment, planning, conduct training, follow up.
• Support continuous analysis of monitoring information in coordination with other units; and identify potential problem and inputs to improve the overall programming and operations.
• Assist to jointly conduct reflection and learning sessions regularly with the various Programs and functions
• Arrange for proper archiving of learning
• Supervise the Monitoring Officers in data collection, quality assurance.
• Ensure direct supervision of respective field level staffs.
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
• Masters degree preferably in Statistics/Social Science/Business from any reputed university.
• 3 years of relevant working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in any national/ international development organization.
Additional Job Requirements:
• In-depth knowledge in monitoring and its techniques Survey design and questionnaire development skills Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and SPSS Strong communication and presentation skills Gender friendly attitude Team player Ability to work under pressure.
Age Range: N/A
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others.
Job Location: Head Office.
Other Way to Apply: You may apply through careers.brac.net or bdjobs.com or send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position “Sr. Analyst, Monitoring” in subject line.
Last Apply Date: 15/Dec/2019
Job Email id: resume(at)brac.net