|Organization Name||:||Access Microfinance Holding AG|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Access Microfinance Holding AG („AccessHolding“) was established in 2006 by a group of international shareholders from the public and private sector. Our partners include among others the European Investment Bank (EIB), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and KfW Development Bank. The business purpose of AccessHolding is to build up and control a network of commercial banks in developing and transition countries (the “AccessGroup”) with a target group focus on micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs). The AccessGroup currently comprises of 9 financial institutions located in Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, and South America and employs close to 5,600 staff serving more than 1.5M clients. The head office of AccessHolding, the parent company of the Group, is located in Berlin, Germany.
For our growing business, we are looking to strengthen our international and dynamic team in Berlin with a QA Engineer (m/f/d)
Permanent contract - full-time position
Tasks & Responsibilities
As our QA Engineer you will be part of our QA Team implementing industry’s best testing techniques. You will contribute to and continuously improve agile software development processes.
You are a data driven expert that will advocate for data driven decision making culture within and outside of your team.
While carrying your responsibilities, which include integration and functional testing of various components and features you will work very closely with our software developers as well as our business analysts.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include
• Black-Box Test Automation of UI Components
• Automated Integration Testing of Enterprise Services
• Verification of the issues reported by Customers
• Set up and Maintenance of Test Environments & Infrastructure
• Research, assessment and adoption of new testing frameworks as required
• Keeping up to date with the latest developments within the tech world
• Minimum Requirements
• Working experience as a QA Engineer for 3+ years (preferably in banking industry)
• Experience in creating RESTful, SOAP API Tests. (Preferably with Java+TestNG+RestAssured)
• Experience in Black-Box Test Techniques.
• Experience in Selenium WebDriver (Java+TestNG)
• Programming skills in Java
• Experience in Test Automation for Desktop App’s (Preferably HP UFT) is a plus
• Experience in Load Testing is a plus (Preferably Gatling, JMeter)
• Experience in MSSQL
• Knowledge of CI tools such as JIRA, Git, and Jenkins would be a plus.
• Knowledge of Requirements Specification and System Design
• Full professional proficiency in English is required (German knowledge would be a plus)
• Willingness and ability to work in a multicultural team environment.
• Ability to adapt to fast changing work practices
How to apply
If you are interested in taking on this challenge and would like to join our team, please apply online submitting a CV plus motivation letter.
Apply at: https://career.accessholding.com/Job/110573