|Organization Name||:||Finance in Motion|
|Location||:||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||01 Oct 2023, 06:20 am|
|Closing Date||:||23 Oct 2023, 12:00 am|
Analyst in Fund Management (m/f/d)
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Categories: Fund Management
Finance in Motion is a global impact asset manager focused exclusively on sustainable development in low and middle-income countries. The company develops and advises impact investment funds whose blended finance structures bring together public and private investors to address climate change, strengthen biodiversity conservation, foster the sustainable use of natural resources, improve livelihoods, and promote economic opportunities.
Over the course of its operations, Finance in Motion has unleashed a cumulative total of over EUR 5.4 billion toward these goals in Southeast Europe, the Caucasus, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa. In addition to investment activities, the funds also provide technical assistance to support investees, foster responsible finance, and maximize impact in the countries they serve.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics. Due to this ongoing success, Finance in Motion is seeking an
Analyst in Fund Management (m/f/d)
Finance in Motion is scaling its impact amidst strong growth and new fund(s) opportunities. In this context, we are looking for an Analyst to strengthen our Fund Management team in Frankfurt.
The Fund Management team acts as a primary counterpart for senior management for the overall fund management and strategic development of our debt funds, including management and coordination of strategic fund projects, governance bodies and service providers. Our functional responsibilities further include business planning, portfolio management, financial and asset-liability management, mobilization of capital from public and development finance institutions, and improving/optimizing the funds’ structures. At Finance in Motion, we are the expert team when it comes to the financials, structure & mechanics, and strategic development of our impact investment funds.
In doing so, the Fund Management team support funds addressing areas including climate action, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, biodiversity financing, employment creation through micro, small and medium enterprise (MSME) financing, and affordable housing.
• Join a team responsible for the Fund Management department’s services of one of our fund mandates
• Prepare financial analyses for our funds, e.g., in asset-liability management, financial planning, investment portfolio management, key performance drivers, and business planning
• Prepare board and other committee meetings of our funds
• Liaise with other service providers working for the funds and numerous internal and external stakeholders including governments, international financial institutions and major private investors
• Closely cooperate with other internal teams (e.g., investment management, risk controlling, investor relations)
• Support senior management in strategic matters and fund management of our funds
What we expect
• University degree in economics, finance or business administration or a related field
• First work experience in a relevant field such as banking, finance, accounting, or consulting
• Self-starter with analytical and strategic mindset; strong analytical skills, affinity to numbers, strong command of Excel is an advantage
• Interest in impact investing, development finance, green finance, development economies, regions, and cultures
• Experience/Expertise in financial analysis, asset-liability management, investment funds
• Team player with an international mindset and intercultural skills
• Strong communication skills in internal and external settings
• Excellent English language skills (working language). Knowledge of a language of one of our target countries, such as French, is an advantage
• Demonstrable commitment to Finance in Motion’s vision/mission
What you can expect:
• An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 60 nationalities that is keenly interested in making a positive difference through their work and who share a collaborative, can-do spirit
• A job that allows you to fully utilize and expand your skills within an innovative, hands-on company culture
• A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company that rewards above-average results
• An organization dedicated to providing effective training and upskilling to its employees
We are 300 plus employees working from our 16 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and are seeking an adaptable and motivating work environment, we would very much like to hear from you.
• Learn more about working at Finance in Motion here: https://www.finance-in-motion.com/careers/
• Contact: Global Talent Acquisition I firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at: https://careers.finance-in-motion.com/jobs/1219?lang=en-us