|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||05 Jun 2023, 05:33 am|
|Closing Date||:||30 Jun 2023, 12:00 am|
BIOFORCE. EMPOWERING HUMANITARIANS. Empowering humanitarian workers: we believe in a world where the needs of people affected by crises will be met by committed professionals, who will provide appropriate and quality aid. We are a humanitarian organization that intervenes in preparation and in response to crises resulting from a conflict, a natural disaster or an epidemic. We provide training, support and structuring solutions to allow access to effective and quality aid for vulnerable populations.
Bioforce is looking for a job training coordinator for its Europe Training Center (CFBE) located in Vénissieux (69).
You will be in charge of coordinating training programs in humanitarian logistics
Under the hierarchical responsibility of the Bioforce Europe Business Training Manager,
You will have the following missions:
• Provide training engineering for the “Logistician” and “Humanitarian Action Logistics Manager” training programs;
• Ensure the management of training programs and the interface between the various actors (implementation, mobilization of stakeholders, etc.);
• Participate in the strategic reflection on the evolution of logistics training programs and the global service offer (monitoring, evaluation, capitalization) in line with the needs of the sector;
• Provide classroom training actions / lead field application exercises;
• Develop and manage expenses related to the direct costs of training programs;
• Support learners in acquiring their skills during the training period and during their learning period in a professional situation (work-study, internship, volunteering, etc.);
• Design and implement the learner evaluation system in connection with the certification standards.
Knowledge & experiences
• You know the humanitarian action sector in France and/or abroad and the trades in the logistics sector.
• You have experience in the humanitarian logistics sector.
• You are familiar with adult training systems, training engineering and vocational training.
• You have knowledge in coaching and supporting adults in training.
• You know how to design and coordinate a training program. You know how to run a training.
• You have a professional experience of at least 5 years related to the skills sought.
• You are fluent in English both orally and in writing.
• Bac +3/4 in training engineering and/or in fields related to logistics, humanitarian work and development.
• You are rigorous and know how to organize your working time
• You have good interpersonal, listening and communication skills. You are a teacher.
• You are flexible, agile and autonomous.
• You know how to manage your stress and know how to take a step back from the situations you encounter.
Integration date: September 4, 2023
Status: Executive employee on a fixed daily rate. Salary according to profile and salary scale, restaurant tickets, mutual insurance, 6 weeks of paid vacation and 15 RTT / year, teleworking possible.
CONTRACT: CDI, full time
Localisation: Bioforce, 41 avenue du 8 mai 1945, 69200 Vénissieux
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , for the attention of the Human Resources Department, indicating in the subject line the reference 23010 and the title of the offer.
Job Email id: rhsiege(at)bioforce.org