|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||20 Mar 2023, 05:29 am|
|Closing Date||:||16 Apr 2023, 12:00 am|
iMMAP FRANCE is a non-profit organization and is headquartered in Marseille, FRANCE.
iMMAP provides targeted information management services to partners facing complex humanitarian and development challenges.
More information on www.immap.org
• Line Manager: Headquarters Financial Coordinator
• Line Management: Headquarters Financial Coordinator
• Functional supervision: Financial managers in the field.
Under the supervision of the Financial Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing and producing financial information, and for ensuring that the financial balances and financial transparency of the organization are respected. Supervise the development of information systems and participate in the development of rules and administrative procedures (Missions 1 to 4).
Provide technical support to country offices in a region of the world, on the implementation and adaptation of financial policy (or occasional support to regional managers at headquarters as needed). (Mission 5)
Mission 1: Guarantee the follow-up and payment of head office invoices
• Collect, follow, prepare and pay headquarters invoices;
• Verify and pay monthly invoices for international consultants;
• Collect mission payment requests and pay them after validation with the financial coordinator.
Mission 2: Guarantee the bookkeeping of the head office
• Record headquarters payments regularly in the bank journals to ensure monthly closing;
• Ensure the reconciliation of ledgers, accounting documents and bank statements;
• Close the head office accounts monthly in the SAGA software;
• Ensure the archiving of accounting documents in digital and paper version (head office).
Mission 3: Manage cash for headquarters and field missions
• Ensure regular supervision of bank accounts and control of expenses;
• Ensure communication with bank branches for the smooth running of payments;
• Revise mission cash requests and send funds (after validation by the Field Coordinator)
• Manage the competition between different banking identities.
Mission 4: Collaborate in donor audits, Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor
• Participate in donor audits (field and headquarters) with the search for accounting documents, and answer possible questions on the recording of expenses
• Collaborate with the Chartered Accountant and the Statutory Auditor in the annual accounting closing exercises.
Mission 5: Collaborate in the verification of field accounting
• Under the supervision of the Financial Coordinator, participate in the monthly control of field accounting and answer questions from Missions
• Provide support for field missions on the SAGA software
• Participate in internal controls during field visits (development of internal audits)
• Participate in quarterly accounting and budget audits.
• Experience level : Beginner.
• Education : Bac +2/3 in accounting/financial management.
• Good level in English .
• Knowledge of accounting software and the Microsoft suite
• Autonomy and rigor
• Fluency in written and oral communication
• Anaytical and synthetical mind
• Gross salary: 1900€ to 2200€ gross per month according to appreciation or negotiable according to profile
• CDI - Mutual and Provident - Company savings plan - Tickets Restaurant
• 39h per week
The candidate must be in possession of valid residence and work permits on French national territory.
Personnel is expected to conduct itself in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and iMMAP’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all Countries.
iMMAP has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse and exploitation. Any violations of these principles and policies will be treated as serious misconduct.
iMMAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background.
How to apply
Interested by this offer? Please follow the link https://careers.immap.org/jobs/950/