|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||05 Aug 2022, 06:22 am|
|Closing Date||:||01 Sep 2022, 12:00 am|
Blumont is seeking candidates for the position of Logistic and Procurement Officer to provide support activities through logistics and transportation, and local procurements. Specific job duties will include but not be limited to the following activities:
Specific Job Functions:
• Assist in procurement, logistics, and facility management of offices.
• Supports program and operations procurement in Central and South East Regions related provinces (Kabul, Parwan, Punjshir, Kapisa, Logar, Wardak, Ghazni, Paktia, Paktika, Khost, and Ghazni) and districts
• Ensures procurement and logistics at regional office duty stations are compliant with applicable USAID rules and regulations and Blumont policy.
• Responsible for facility management and maintenance in the regional office, including operations procurement for the office and guesthouse (as applicable), facility repairs, logistics, transportation, and maintaining inventories, and ensuring the smooth functioning of all Bluont facilities
• Coordinates with Security Manager to ensure all procurement and logistics for security, and security-related vehicles and facilities is maintained.
• Undertakes regional travel to local districts, including kinetic areas.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School diploma with 7 years of experience r, bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience
• 4 years of experience in procurement, logistics, and administration, with experience on donor-funded programs required, and previous experience on USAID-funded programs preferred.
• Knowledge of procurement regulations required
• Fluency in written and verbal English is required. Strong writing skills are also required.
• Excellent computer skills, particularly with MS- Office Package.
• Ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment
• Time management and prioritization skills
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships between work units and departments
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Dari, and Pashto.
• Ability to develop policy and procedure guidelines
• Good adaptability and ability to work under extreme pressure
• Strong customer service and ability to work quickly under deadlines.
Apply at: https://bit.ly/3Siyddu