|Organization Name||:||International Rivers|
|Location||:||Oakland, United States|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||15 Jun 2022, 02:18 am|
|Closing Date||:||14 Jul 2022, 12:00 am|
International Rivers is looking for a curriculum and training consultant to work with our regional programs to design a curriculum on rights of rivers for civil society and deliver trainings on gender and water, building on the International Rivers’ Transforming Power: gender guide and related resources.
The consultant will coordinate with International Rivers staff to:
• Design and develop a training curriculum on rights of rivers
• Design and deliver a two to three-day training on gender and rivers, drawing on Transforming Power and related resources in Thailand, including a pre- and post-training assessment.
• Provide follow-up support to International Rivers team and partners
• Rights of Rivers curriculum
• Gender training design/program
• Gender training report (10 pages max)
• A passion for environmental, social, and economic justice
• Experience developing curriculums, manuals and conducting workshops and trainings for local civil society and at the grassroots community level
• Proven understanding and experience with experiential and participatory learning methodologies for civil society and community partners
• Excellent facilitation skills, including in multi and cross-cultural contexts
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills
• Fluency in English, Thai-speaking (desired)
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Curriculum and Training Consultant”.
The application should include:
• A cover letter, which outlines relevant expertise, experience
• Quote in USD, which includes rate e.g. per day or per hour
• At least 2 samples of curriculum and/or training program
International Rivers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, class, disability status, ethnicity, gender, race and sexual orientation.
Job Email id: jobpost(at)internationalrivers.org