|Organization Name||:||Proximity Designs|
|Location||:||Yangon, Bahan, Myanmar|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||10 Jun 2022, 11:23 am|
|Closing Date||:||10 Jul 2022, 12:00 am|
You are a skilled relationship-builder and communicator with previous experience in project management, research and ideally fundraising or business development. You understand the deepening crisis unfolding in Myanmar, and are eager to support small farm families and rural communities. You will play an essential role in managing and building relationships with our donors and other key external stakeholders, enabling Proximity Designs to continue fulfilling our mission in rural Myanmar.
Once You’re Here, You Will:
External Relationship Management and Communications
• Help managing relationships with donors and other external stakeholders, sharing programme updates, progress against milestones and customer stories from the field.
• Ensure full compliance with all reporting, financial and other requirements from donors and other external stakeholders.
• Work with different departments across Proximity to gather information, insights and data and help coordinate between internal and external stakeholders.
Internal Systems Building
• Maintain and augment Proximity’s existing fundraising systems, to track fundraising commitments against annual targets and manage leads across fundraising stages.
• Understand Proximity Designs’ mission, values and strategy, to identify key donor audiences and qualify the right funding opportunities.
• Review, refine and manage our institutional contact list.
• Research trends, news and events relevant to Proximity Designs’ industry, to identify and pursue emerging funding opportunities.
• You have strong writing skills in Burmese to draft emails, short documents and comprehensive reports. Intermediate English skills are also required.
• You have experience managing and building stronger relationships with clients, donors, customers or partners.
• You have strong project management skills to ensure complex reports and grant applications are submitted completely, and on schedule.
• You love exploring data, drawing insights and telling compelling stories from numbers.
• You can explain complex ideas effectively and in a compelling and succinct manner to internal and external audiences at various levels.
• You are passionate to help Myanmar’s small farm families grow more food and earn better incomes during this time of crisis.
• 1-2 years of fundraising, sales or business development experience.
• Knowledge of agricultural development, poverty reduction or climate change.
• Experience working with a CRM like Salesforce.
You’ll earn a competitive salary, with medical benefits, and incredible opportunities to develop your career. You can expect an annual impact bonus, an amazing office with the forward-thinking people and world-class training opportunities through Proximity School.
You’ll get to see more of the world, with the potential for international travel to conferences and events to keep your skills sharp.
And, ultimately, you’ll have the opportunity to change lives in Myanmar for the better, while doing groundbreaking work.
Proximity Designs is an award-winning social business in Myanmar. We design and deliver affordable, income-boosting products that complement the entrepreneurial spirit of rural families.
Launched in 2004, we’ve created Myanmar’s largest agricultural services platform — farm technology, advising and finance — to help small family farms be profitable. Across our platform, we’re now engaging with over 100,000 new customers a year, on top of the 550,000 we’ve already served. These families see an average of $250 annual income increase as a result — a life-changing amount for those living on less than $3 a day.
By using human-centered design, we listen, observe and learn from our customers. From this deep knowledge, we design and bring to market products and services to meet their changing needs. Today the scope of our network reaches nearly 80 percent of the farming population. We have customers in the Ayeyarwady Delta, Lower Myanmar, the central Dry Zone and the Shan hills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining us, please click Apply to submit your application.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis without regards to race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or marital status, and therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: https://proximitydesigns.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31