|Organization Name||:||DanChurchAid (DCA)|
|Location||:||Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||25 Sep 2021, 04:30 am|
|Closing Date||:||23 Oct 2021, 12:00 am|
Contract period: 31st October 2022 with possibility of extension
Line Manager: HR Manager
Location: Cox's Bazar with frequent field visits
DCA (DanChurchAid) is a Danish humanitarian, non-government and non-profit organisation working in Bangladesh since 1971. DCA (DanChurchAid) is a faith-based, non-missionary organization. We work for the poor, vulnerable and socially excluded communities and believe in life before death.
The DCA Bangladesh invites applications from qualified and competent Bangladeshi candidates for the position of HR & Admin Assistant for Rohingya Response Programme.
Overall purposes of the role:
We are seeking interest in this role from candidates who have experience working in the HR & Admin Assistant level and who are willing to undertake the full spectrum of HR & Admin duties, including HR, Administration. Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure are essential.
Technical Project Management
• Support in the Recruitment and selection process (ex: Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview, Reference check, Contract paper management etc).
• Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.) and assist to conduct orientation of new employee.
• Ensure ID Card and logistical arrangements is issued for staff induction.
• Maintain and ensure proper filling of all Recruitment and HR related files (Personal file, contact extension, exit documents etc), also leave applications in hard copy as well as soft copy.
• Effective maintenance of staff database on a regular basis and support SMT by providing information as per requirement.
• Support HR team lead on preparing payroll each month. (Ex: Tax calculation, leave encashment, Resign staff list, bonus etc)
• Responsible for Supporting staffs to get a smooth exit clearance procedure.
• Supervise and manage the office cleaners on daily basis and ensure the premises are always kept clean and in good hygiene.
• Manage office supplies and consumables including stationery and cleaning items and ensure restocking is done timely.
• Provide support and assistance in the preparation of Staff ID Cards, Volunteer ID Cards, RRRC Camp Pass, visiting cards through proper channel for printing, distribution, and undertaking revisions when needed.
• Liaison with Insurance Company for Active and separated employees and assist in arranging staff insurance bill submission and payment request to respective person.
• Facilitate all staff training arrangements including making bookings for the venues, availing stationery, and accommodation as necessary.
• Update and circulate the contact list for all DCA staff on monthly basis.
• Assist during the time of HR & Admin audit when required.
• Assist in arranging staff insurance bill submission and payment request to respective person.
• Assist to collect all performance appraisals from project during mid – year and year-end review at country office including handling misconduct and other forms of grievances.
• Briefing in terms of HR /Admin procedures and mandatory documents.
• Filing of all administrative & HR documents on daily basis.
• Assist in monthly HR & Administrative report preparation.
• Act as IT Focal for DCA Bangladesh country office to support IT queries in close collaboration with HQ IT Team.
• Perform the responsibility as per his/her level to mainstream gender and maintain gender equity in the organization.
Professional skills and qualifications needed in the position
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in any subject with PGDHRM preferred
• At least 2 year(s)
• Both males and females can apply
• Experience in facilitating and supporting management/HR/admin personnel.
• Experience of managing supporting staff.
• At least 1-year field experience in a humanitarian organization.
• Pro?cient in Microsoft Of?ce, with a focus on Excel.
• Able to work under stressful conditions and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
• Good inter-personal skills
• Ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills.
• Group process facilitation skills, coordination skills.
• Open to learning and committed to acting on learning and sharing experiences.
• Self-supported in computing systems.
• Experience in change management.
• Excellent in both Bengali and English communication (Both spoken and written)
• Pro-active with an ability to think analytically, identifying opportunities and mechanisms to broaden programming
• Self-starter and take initiative
• Results oriented
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve and good decision-making skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to maintain strong integrity on behalf of the organization
Only online applications consisting of minimum a CV and a Cover Letter will be considered.
HARD COPY CV or ANY PERSONAL EMAIL will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• The candidate must have personal commitment to social equity and equal rights and opportunities and adhere to the staff policies of DCA on Sexual Harassment and Anti-Corruption.
• DCA needs people with excellent interpersonal communication skills and a good team spirit.
• Willingness to be flexible is essential.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• DCA promotes equal opportunities for women and men from different caste, ethnic and religious backgrounds and encourages them to apply for these posts within DCA.
• For information about DCA visit www.danchurchaid.org
Address: Building Name: Jolpori, Block-A, Plot-29, Kolatoli Residential Area, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we find suitable candidates.
Joining date: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Apply at: https://dca.emply.net/recruitment/vacancyApply.aspx?publishingId=10960f9b-c710-4f77-a2e0-81dec14f6998