Beijing: The Chinese mainland reported 101 new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases, the National Health Commission said in its daily report on Monday.
Of the new local cases, 92 were reported on Sunday in Shaanxi, and nine were reported in Zhejiang, the commission said.
Also reported were 60 new imported cases in 13 provincial-level regions, according to the commission.
No new suspected cases or new deaths from Covid-19 were reported on Sunday, it added.
The total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases on the mainland had reached 102,666 by Sunday, including 3,127 patients still receiving treatment, of whom 22 were in severe condition.
A total of 94,903 patients had been discharged from hospitals on the mainland, and 4,636 had died as a result of the virus.
A total of 35 asymptomatic cases were newly reported Sunday, 31 of whom arrived from outside the mainland.
(With Xinhua/UNI inputs)
- Smokers who switch to e-cigarettes may adopt other healthy routines: Study
- Total Covid-19 incidence rate in North Korea spikes to 1.2 mln
- WHO ready to support DPR Korea battle COVID-19 infections
- North Korea registers six deaths due to COVID-19
- China: Shanghai reports 322 confirmed, 3,625 asymptomatic local Covid-19 cases