Dhaka: Bangladesh recorded three new deaths due to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, media reports said.
The death toll due to the disease now stands at 27,904.
The COVID-19 caseload rose to 1,571,434 as 206 people tested positive for the disease in the 24 hours to 8 am on Tuesday, according to the latest government data, reports bdnews24.
Dhaka recorded 146 infections, the most among the eight divisions. Chattogram recorded two deaths, the news portal reported.
- End leprosy discrimination laws ‘without delay’, UN rights expert urges
- Merck and Ridgeback says Molnupiravir medicine demonstrates activity against Omicron variant
- NeoCoV virus: Wuhan scientists warn of new coronavirus strain with higher infection rate, fatality
- WHO: New guidance on treating complications due to unsafe abortion
- Bangladesh registers 15,527 new coronavirus cases in past 24 hours