Image: Wallpaper Cave
Seoul/UNI/SPUTNIK: Around 140 people have received suspicious Pfizer vaccine shots at a general hospital in South Korea's capital of Seoul, Yonhap News Agency reported citing health officials.
Staff at the Korea University Guro Hospital had inoculated around 140 people with shots that may have expired or have come close to their expiration dates after being unfrozen for use from August 26 to 27, the health officials told Yonhap.
Some of the individuals who had received these shots returned to the hospital in the following days with complaints for abnormal reactions.
- Dementia: WHO launches blueprint to tackle generational health challenge
- Haiti: UN supports Government efforts to quell cholera outbreak
- COVID-19: Australia to end mandatory isolation
- Time to address mental health issues in the workplace, UN agencies urge
- Build momentum to ‘finish the job’ and end COVID-19 pandemic, Guterres urges