HealthState of Health
Spain to suspend use of AstraZeneca Vaccine for at least 15 days: Reports
Moscow/Sputnik: Spain will suspend the use of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine for at least 15 days from Monday, the Cadena Ser broadcaster reported on Monday.
- Pakistan records over 500 COVID-19 cases for first time in three months
- UN drug report shines light on cannabis, cocaine and methamphetamine trends
- Pakistan may witness another corona wave, experts warn
- WHO Monkeypox is not presently a global public health emergency
- Monkeypox: Amid uncertainty, global situation ‘cannot be ignored’ says WHO chief