26 Dec 2015, 05:53 am Print
"More than 30 people were injured as houses or walls collapsed in the northwestern Pakistan city of Peshawar, emergency rescue service spokesman Bilal Ahmed Faizi was quoted as saying to Dawn News.
According to the US Geological Survey, the quake's location is 81 km southeast of Feyzabad in Afghanistan.
At around the earthquake jolted Kashmir Valley, according to our correspondent.
According to reports people including women and children come out from homes and took shelter outside houses for about 15 minutes.
No loss of property or life was reported
- UN atomic energy agency to work with Japan on Fukushima water disposal
- Forest fires cause irreversible wildlife damage in Nepal
- Paris goals still ‘long way off’, says President of UN climate conference
- Renewable energy access key to climate adaptation in Africa: UN chief
- One-horned rhino census stopped temporarily in Nepal as tiger kills mahout