6 magnitude earthquake hits Southwestern China, 2 die: Reports
Image credit: UNI
Moscow/UNI/Sputnik: At least two people have died and three more have been injured as a result of a 6.0 magnitude earthquake in the southwestern Chinese province of Sichuan, the CGTN broadcaster reported on Thursday.
- UN focus on plant health, crucial for boosting food security worldwide
- Climate: World getting ‘measurably closer’ to 1.5-degree threshold
- New plan to accelerate clean energy access for millions globally
- Natural resources must be ‘part of the solution’ in fight against deforestation
- Extreme heat impacting millions across India and Pakistan