Beijing: The China-based Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) said it has suspended activities relating to Russia and Belarus until further review, media reports said.
Beijing: The Chinese economy is facing two way challenges amid COVID-19 imposed slowdown where the country is badly hit by the shrinking job market and an ageing population, media reports ...
Beijing: A new research has found that China’s online gaming sector is still doing well regardless of the tough new rules introduced last year to prevent addiction among underage pl ...
Beijing: China is witnessing a spike in unemployment as several tech companies in the country have started laying off employees.
Beijing: China's border clamp down is hitting Vietnam hard as around 300,000 tonnes of dragon fruit will soon be ripe for harvest but without buyers, media reports said on Monday.
Hanoi: Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade has asked China to reopen its border gates with the country in Guangxi region and extend customs clearance hours to resolve the conta ...
Beijing: China is facing the tough task of stabilising employment in 2022 amid the crisis of COVID-19 and a fast-aging population.
Beijing: China has been planning to increase restrictions for Chinese companies that want to list abroad.
Colombo, Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka’s trade with China, including tea shipments, has moved downward in 2020, experts said.
- UK spy chief warns against China's digital currency renminbi
- Plight of international students pursuing higher education in China
- Layoff: China’s Big Tech mount with Kuaishou, iQiyi said to be joining ByteDance in job cuts
- Difficult to see China as a trusted partner, says Australia PM's special envoy Tony Abbott
- EU launches €300bn bid to counter Chinese influence