Washignton: The US Senate on Tuesday passed legislation to counter China's growing influence by investing more than $200 billion in American technology, science and research.
Beijing/Sputnik: China and the United States have resumed normal contacts on trade and economy with a view to resolving differences, the Chinese Commerce Ministry said on Thursday.
Addis Ababa: China's attempt to establish economic dominance in Africa received a jolt recently when a U.S.-backed consortium beat out one financed by China in a closely watched telec ...
Canberra: After completing consultation with wine exporters, Australia is now planning to launch its second World Trade Organisation action in its year-long $20 billion trade disput ...
Beijing: China is witnessing an economic challenge in the face of COVID-19 pandemic spread and amid such a situation the country will soon launch a new pilot program for private pension f ...
Beijing: A record 9 million fresh graduates from Chinese universities this year might face job crunch as the COVID-19 pandemic is still disrupting normal situations in the country.
Deutsche Welle, the leading German public state-owned international broadcaster and news agency, has said cracks are appearing in China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
Beijing: China's small businesses are still failing to add to the country's economic recovery as they are struggling to still deal with the damage done to them by COVID-19.
Beijing: Car production in China is badly hit due to shortage of semiconductors, media reports said.
- China’s Exim Bank may fund $6.8 billion rail project in Pakistan
- China fines Alibaba record $2.78 over anti-monopoly violations
- Post Coronavirus Economy: China’s debt-laden local govts urged to refrain from blind expansion of infrastructure projects
- China’s fiscal risks ‘extremely severe’, former Chinese finance minister warns
- China witnesses lowest economic growth in several decades