Washington: The giant, flashing "X" sign of Elon Musk's rebranded company, formerly known as Twitter, has to be taken down from atop its headquarters building in San Francis ...
Elon Musk on Friday shared a graph that showed the monthly users of his micro-blogging platform X, formerly known as Twitter, reached a new 'high' with over 540 million users.
A Chinese professor has claimed that the country's youth unemployment rate might have hit close to 50 per cent in March.
Washington: Meta appears ready to launch Threads, a micro-blogging application designed to rival Twitter, on July 6, according to its App Store listing.
Tech giant Apple's stock ended up trading at USD 3 trillion on Friday, marking itself as the only company to touch the milestone.
Geneva: Swiss banking group UBS is planning to slash over half of Credit Suisse Group’s workforce starting next month as a result of the bank’s emergency takeover, media repor ...
Search engine giant Google has said it has decided to slash jobs at its Waze mapping service since it is merging the unit with its own map products.
Developing countries are buckling under high debt and exorbitant borrowing costs, that prevent them from reviving their economies, UN chief António Guterres said on Thursday.
Islamabad: Pakistan's Suzuki Motor Company Ltd has announced it will keep its motorcycle and four-wheeler plants closed from June 22 to July 8, media reports said.
- China's export drops for first time in seven years
- Tech giant Google slashes several hundred jobs across multiple divisions, workers union calls move 'needless'
- Several world's top banks laid off over 60,000 employees in 2023
- American firm Wayfair's CEO tells employees to work for long hours
- Sacked Open AI CEO Sam Altman to join Microsoft, Satya Nadella announces