Twenty of the world's largest banks laid off more than 60,000 employees in 2023, marking one of the worst years for job cuts since the 2007-2008 financial crisis, the Financial Times ...
Indian-American CEO of a US-based online furniture company has sent a special message to its employees after the firm yielded profitable results.
Open AI's former CEO Sam Altman and former president Greg Brockman are joining Microsoft to lead a new team for advanced research in Artificial Intelligence, Satya Nadella announced M ...
Remaining in the negative zone, India's wholesale inflation dropped to - 0.52% in October 2023, as against - 0.26% in the previous month.
After years of struggle, co-working startup WeWork Inc has filed for bankruptcy in the USA.
UN Secretary-General António Guterres on Monday called for increased action to deliver $500 billion a year in affordable, long-term financing to developing countries at the eighth ...
London: Microsoft has successfully finalized its $69 billion acquisition of Activision Blizzard, marking a significant move in the video game industry, Bloomberg reported.
New York: JPMorgan Chase reported an increase in its third-quarter profit, boosted by higher interest payments and the acquisition of First Republic Bank, Reuters reported.
UN Secretary-General António Guterres on Tuesday introduced a $3.3 billion programme budget for the Organization in 2024, amidst an array of global challenges ranging from conflict ...
- Tech giant Google slashes several hundred jobs across multiple divisions, workers union calls move 'needless'
- Several world's top banks laid off over 60,000 employees in 2023
- American firm Wayfair's CEO tells employees to work for long hours
- Sacked Open AI CEO Sam Altman to join Microsoft, Satya Nadella announces
- India's wholesale inflation remains in negative zone in October