EconomyWorld / Countries / MNCs
Bitcoin price drops below 25,000 USD
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 13 Jun 2022, 05:28 am Print
George Town/UNI/Sputnik: The Bitcoin price is falling by 10.8 per cent on Monday and is now below $25,000 for the first time since December 2020.
On Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume, Bitcoin fell by 10.84 per cent to $24,650.
- Apple: watchOS 10 updates unveiled for Apple Watch
- macOS Sonoma brings all‑new capabilities for elevating productivity and creativity
- Apple announces powerful new privacy and security features
- Apple Mega Event: tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to the biggest screen in the home
- Artificial Intelligence is eliminating jobs, report says nearly 4,000 people were laid off in US last month