Moscow/Sputnik: The price of bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, hit a new all-time high above $58,000 on Sunday.
On Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume, Bitcoin was trading up 2.12 percent to over $58,000 as of 20:01 GMT.
According to the CoinMarketCap portal, which calculates the average price for more than 20 exchanges, Bitcoin is now rising in price by 1.68 percent to $58,113.
- UN Development Programme urges temporary basic income for women hit hard by COVID-19 fallout
- China’s fiscal risks ‘extremely severe’, former Chinese finance minister warns
- Financial transparency, 'sound governance and accountability’ essential to reach Global Goals
- ILO urges better policies to protect workers, businesses, as digital platforms proliferate
- UK unemployment rate up to 5.1 pc in Q4 of 2020 - Office for National Statistics