Moscow/Sputnik: The world's most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, has hit a new all-time high of more than $25,000, trading data shows.
On Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, Bitcoin was trading at over $25,000, as of 03:36 GMT, but its price has later sunk below this level.
As of 03:50 GMT, Bitcoin’s price stood at $24,908.
- United Nations ESCAP partners with SEAF to launch the Women’s Economic Empowerment Fund
- S Korean gyms, cafes sue government over losses amid COVID-19 restrictions: Reports
- United Nations launches a Women Enterprise Recovery Fund
- Elon Musk becomes world's wealthiest person in Bloomberg Billionaires Index
- US weekly jobless claims barely changed at 787,000 in week to January 2: Labor Dept.