Kyiv/UNI/Sputnik: Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has suggested to Russian President Vladimir Putin that they sit down at the negotiation table.
"I would like to address the president of Russia once again ... let us sit down at the negotiation table to stop people dying," Zelenskyy said in a video address that was published on his Telegram channel.
Russian President Vladimir Putin declared war on Ukraine by way of a special military operation on Thursday.
- General Assembly adopts resolution on Russian reparations for Ukraine
- Germany decides to reevaluate relationship with China, Beijing irked
- China sends message to Taiwan by reshuffling top military in Eastern Theatre Command
- Pakistan one of the most dangerous nations in the world: US President Joe Biden
- China presents moderate face at United Nations