Cairo/Sputnik: The Iraqi Foreign Ministry is submitting an official complaint with the UN Security Council over the US attack that killed Iran's Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani and deputy commander of an Iraqi Shia militia group Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis in Baghdad, Al-Arabiya reported.
- Safer roads, a global development challenge for all: Senior UN official
- Ukraine enroute to EU candidacy status, lengthy process before complete integration
- Ukraine: UN and partners deliver lifesaving aid to Donetska region
- Chinese President Xi Jinping announces plans to allow country's military to undertake 'special military operations' abroad
- Mali: UN condemns second ‘cowardly’ attack in three days against peacekeepers