Cairo/Sputnik: The Iraqi Foreign Ministry is submitting an official complaint with the UN Security Council over the US attack that killed Iran's Quds Force Commander Qasem Soleimani and deputy commander of an Iraqi Shia militia group Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis in Baghdad, Al-Arabiya reported.
- UN chief hails SE Asia for vital role ‘building bridges of understanding’
- India-Uzbekistan Synergy at the SCO
- Kazakhstan to host Astana International Forum in June to address key global challenges
- Japan, Vietnam to work together to tackle China in nearby water: Reports
- China is growing influence on Taliban-ruled Afghanistan