Beijing/Xinhua/UNI: At the invitation of Greek President Prokopis Pavlopoulos and Brazilian President Jair Messias Bolsonaro, Chinese President Xi Jinping will pay a state visit to Greece and attend the 11th BRICS summit in Brasilia, the capital city of Brazil, from November 10 to 15 , Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying announced here Thursday.
BRICS is the acronym for an emerging-market bloc that groups Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- US ‘coordinating closely’ with allies after North Korea’s new test – State Dept
- North Korea conducts 'another crucial test'
- A year on from Yemen talks breakthrough, top UN Envoy hails ‘shift’ towards peace, despite setbacks
- Don't let anyone dim your light: Michelle Obama tweets in support of Greta after Trump's comment
- Unprecedented humanitarian crisis in Mali revealed in new report