Ottawa: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will shuffle the federal cabinet on Monday, media reports said.
Trudeau is poised to bring a few changes in his cabinet.
The shuffle will be announced at Rideau Hall on Monday morning.
The swearing-in ceremony will be held at 8:45 am.
Governor General Julie Payette will look into the last changes in the cabinet shuffle.
CTV News reported that present Indigenous Services Minister, Philpott, might be moved to a new portfolio, which was vacated by MP Scott Brison.
Image: Justin Trudeau Twitter
- Russia to quit International Space Station post 2024
- China planning to build military base in Indian Ocean region in Madagascar
- Vladimir Putin makes first international trip post Ukraine-Russia war
- Chinese aggression in South China Sea: Japan, Australia increasing military budgets
- Safer roads, a global development challenge for all: Senior UN official