Unsplash/Gayatri Malhotra Protestors in the US capital, Washington, DC, call for democracy in Myanmar.
The leader of Myanmar’s ‘Tatmadaw’ military has been urged to publicly commit to honoring the fundamental right to freedom of expression for those protesting the generals’ February coup.
- COVID-19 ‘vaccine equity in action’ in the Maldives: a UN Resident Coordinator blog
- UN condemns deadly attack at guesthouse in Afghanistan
- Release jailed dissident on medical grounds, UN experts urge Iran
- UN-led aid convoy brings 23 tonnes of humanitarian goods across contact line in east Ukraine
- UN chief ‘realistic’ at start of fresh bid to resolve Cyprus stalemate