Washington: Turab Lookman, 68, of Santa Fe, New Mexico, was sentenced on Sept. 11 to five years of probation and a $75,000 fine for providing a false statement to the Department of Energy ...
New Delhi: The Indian government has constituted an expert committee under the National Cyber Security Coordinator to investigate the reports of surveillance of Indians, including top pol ...
Cape Town: South Africa has eased its lockdown following months of strict anti-covid19 measures.
New Delhi: As many as 72 servers, which are based in India, are allegedly sending data of Indian users to China, media reports said.
New York: The spectre of famine has returned to Yemen as donor countries fail to make good on their 2020 pledges, amidst an upsurge in fighting, fresh hurdles for aid deliveries, and ongo ...
New York: The United Nations marked the annual International Day of Democracy, on Tuesday, calling on world leaders to build a more equal, inclusive and sustainable world, with full respe ...
Kathmandu: An earthquake measuring 6 on the Richter Scale hit Nepal on Wednesday, officials said.
An international team of astronomers today announced the discovery of a rare molecule — phosphine — in the clouds of Venus.
Kabul: Unknown gunmen shot dead a university professor in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province on Tuesday, media reports said.
- Gunmen kill 2 senior police officers in NW Nigeria attack
- Former Los Alamos National Laboratory employee sentenced to probation for making false statements about being employed by China
- India says National Cyber Security Coordinator will probe reports of snooping by Chinese firm
- Covid-19: South Africa to lift overnight curfew, allow liquor sales from September 20
- Intelligence sources claim Alibaba servers in India are stealing data of Indian users: Reports