|Organization Name||:||Transparency International Georgia|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Donor Relationship Manager
Transparency International (TI) Georgia supports the development of public institutions, promotes good governance and the rule of law, aims to ensure transparency and accountability of government, supports fair and democratic elections and protects universally recognized human rights. Find out more about our work and projects at http://transparency.ge.
TI Georgia, the national chapter of the Transparency International anti-corruption global movement, seeks a full-time Donor Relationship Manager (Project Manager) / Fundraising Manager - a high-skilled professional whose primary function is to manage relationship with TI Georgia's donors, independently undertake and/or assist the management in fundraising activities, oversee ongoing project implementation and deliver timely reporting to the donors (in line with TI Georgia’s strategy and agreements with donors).
Salary range:: starting from 1300 USD Net, per month (will be defined according to the candidate's qualification).
Benefits: Health insurance, phone credit
Duty station: Tbilisi
Working hours: 10:00-18:00 (Monday to Friday)
Reports to: Executive Director
Main duties include:
• Identifying emerging funding opportunities and developing project proposals;
• Negotiating contracts with donors;
• Supervision of implementation of activities in line with the budget and agreements with donors;
• Reporting to the donor semi-annually and annually on progress made;
• Organizing annual or more frequent meetings with donors;
• Ensuring timely evaluation and monitoring of project activities along with the budget spending, as well as mitigation of emerging risks;
• Sustaining good working relationships with existing and potential donor organization leadership and representatives;
• Working closely and coordinating with project staff to ensure that the activities are executed in a timely manner;
• Contributing to the work and goals of TI Georgia;
• Supervision of fulfillment of certain projects indicated by the Executive Director.
• Master’s degree (or equivalent) in law, political science, social sciences or other relevant degree;
• Minimum five years of work experience in project management and/or organizational development, including budget management;
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation;
• Good understanding of transparency and anti-corruption mechanisms, and willingness to learn more;
• Solid awareness of political and economic situation in Georgia;
• Excellent command of English (both written and oral);
• Good command of Georgian (desired);
• Strong command of basic computer programs and ability to work with various online tools;
• Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines;
• Ability to work independently, yet, also committed to being a team player. **
How to apply:
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, including all of the following:
1. CV in English;
2. Cover letter in English, indicating your interest in the position and explaining why you are qualified would be regarded as an asset;
3. Contact information of two professional referees.
The final deadline for submission of applications is July 31, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Organization is looking for a suitable candidate summarily, so the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews could be arranged through online tools.
Please indicate “Donor Relationship Manager” in the subject line. The candidate should be ready to assume responsibilities from September 1, 2020.
Job Email id: jobs(at)transparency.ge