|Organization Name||:||Interactive Research and Development (IRD Global)|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||15 Aug 2022, 04:49 am|
|Closing Date||:||03 Sep 2022, 12:00 am|
JOB CODE: HRD-PC/TD-419
JOB GRADE TITLE: Assistant Manager
REPORTING TO: Regional Manager
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT: Pakistan Deworming Initiative Program
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time Contractual (close-ended)
The incumbent will support the Regional Manager with the planning and execution of program activities. He/She will be required to liaise with Government stakeholders at the provincial and District level to timely conduct activities such as issuance of program-related notifications, development of training content, program implementation and devising mechanisms to ensure accurate data is collected, post deworming campaign.
• Build a working relationship with Provincial and District stakeholders to ensure understanding in line with the scope of the program.
• Support the Coordination with Stakeholders and data collection process of public, private and religious schools and their enrolment.
• Assist the development and distribution of training material, procurement, community sensitization materials, reporting and printing in sufficient quantity to training venues.
• Assist and coordinate all tiers of training by ensuring timely issuance of nominations for trainees and supervising logistical arrangements made by the District Coordinators.
• Evaluate attendance sheets post-training and ensure timely financial disbursement to the trainees as per protocols.
• Develop a mechanism to gather accurate treatment numbers via reporting forms from the district level in collaboration with relevant Government stakeholders.
• Responsible for the development of program-related documents (such as the Operational Plan, Policy and Institutional
• Framework and minutes of the meetings) and maintaining them in an organized manner.
• Actively monitor and support the performance of District Coordinators.
• Real-Time reporting to the Regional Manager and National Program team.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Regional Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)
• Bachelor's in Public Health
• 2-3 years
• Leadership Skills
• Conflict Management Skills
• Communication Skills
• Develop and Maintain Positive Relationships
• Field Work
• Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
• Problem Solving Skills.
Apply at: https://ird.global/job/deputy-regional-manager/