|Organization Name||:||Women's International League for Peace and Freedom(WILPF)|
|Location||:||Regional / Global|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||10 Oct 2021, 04:31 am|
|Closing Date||:||06 Nov 2021, 12:00 am|
After the creation of its last two podcasts, Caesura and Political is Personal, WILPF wishes to encourage its members, Groups and Sections to create and produce their own podcasts. Knowing that creating and producing a podcast is a real skill we are looking for an expert in the field to create content to help and guide our future WILPF podcast creators!
The main objective of this consultancy is to ensure that WILPF provides its members, Sections and Groups with tools and resources guiding them in podcast creation and production with ease and support. Please, note that all content created must follow our style guide. Therefore, WILPF will oversee the design process and no graphic work will be expected from the consultant.
• Reflection and design of a toolkit room for podcast production on our members-only site mywilpf.org
• Creation of a complete PDF guide to podcast creation and production
• Creation of a tool “How to write a podcast’s script”
• Creation of a tool “How to record a podcast”
• Creation of a tool “How to edit/facilitate the editing of a podcast”
• Creation of a tool “How to promote a podcast”
The formats of the tools are to be defined by the consultant, we are open to your proposals and will appreciate your expertise. The guide, however, will have to follow our existing template.
Experience, Knowledge and skills
• Technical knowledge about podcast creation and production
• Knowledge about recording and editing
• Hands-on experience in running podcast projects
• Experience in development of tools and guides
• Strategic thinker
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving oriented
• Must be able to work in English; other languages (notably French, Spanish or Arabic) are a bonus but not a must
Terms of contract
Nature of contract: Consultancy Assignment
Work Rate: Approximately 10 days spread over the project period.
Project Period: 10 days spread over 25th October to 25th November 2021
Compensation: Please provide your daily rate in your proposal
Interested consultants should submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter outlining relevant skills and experiences as well as their daily rate to email@example.com with “Application for Podcast Expert” in the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, until the role is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WILPF is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about WILPF as a membership peace organisation on wilpf.org
Job Email id: jobs(at)wilpf.org