|Organization Name||:||Dienste in Ãœbersee - Bread for the World|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
Dienste in Übersee is searching on behalf of partner organisations of Bread for the World:
Bread for the World is cooperating with Civil Peace Service (CPS) to strengthen the civil society and further fa-cilitate peace processes in Myanmar. We are looking for a coordinator to support the program in Yangon.
The coordination of CPS incorporates the assistance of partner organizations and Civil Peace Workers of Bread for the World in the introduction and implementation of Civil Peace Service. The focus is on communication with partners and Civil Peace Workers as well as on the strategic and conceptual development of the program.
As a coordinator you would be supporting communication between the partner organizations in Myanmar and the regional office in Berlin as well as the liaison office in Yangon. The workplace of the CPS coordinator will be at a partner organization in Yangon.
You will be supporting partners and professionals in Myanmar as well as the regional department in Berlin by facilitating the exchange of information on the political development between Myanmar and Germany with focus on CPS.
You would be responsible for the following topics:
• Orientation and introduction of CPS for partners and professionals in Myanmar
• Information, dissemination and communication with the relevant stakeholders
• Contribution to the strategic development of the program through analysis and monitoring of the development and peace situation in Myanmar
• Conception and coordination of events with partner organizations such as network meetings, peer-learning and training for CPS
• A relevant university degree is required (at least Bachelor)
• Professional experience in a development policy area, preference is given to CPS related fields
• Competency in English (both written and spoken)
• Openness and motivation to integrate into the culture of Myanmar
• Capacity to travel for business
Citizenship of a European Union Member State or Switzerland is required.
Benefits provided by Bread for the World and Dienste in Übersee
Bread for the World provides a framework in which the professionals of Dienste in Übersee share their knowledge and skills with people of another culture. Supportive cooperation, mutual learning and intercul-tural exchange are enabled by:
• Individual preparation
• Three year contract with benefits in accordance with the German Development Aid Workers Act
Please send your application (as Europass-CV)
by reference n° MMR0120216
to Anne Ndiaye
Dienste in Übersee gGmbH
Due to the current global restrictions caused by the Covid 19 pandemic, it is not possible to set definitive dates for selection and departure at this time. Nevertheless, we look forward to receiving your application and will work with you individually to find the best current job opportunities.
Dienste in Übersee gGmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the
Protestant Agency for Diakonia and Development
with the brand Bread for the World
Job Email id: anne.ndiaye(at)due.org