• Ensure liaison between technical and support team and TEI counterparts at the FOEs and elsewhere and with TEI partners.
• Lead the planning of the TEI Study Tour(s) in coordination with the TEI leadership team and other key project stakeholders
• Coordinate the implementation of the TEI study tour with the TEI Study Tour Coordinator
• Support the drafting of workshop materials, documentation, and related reports as needed.
• Support the TEI Training Officer to ensure proper documentation for participants’ nominations prior to events and other related documentation/information during and after events including USAID training information systems.
• Support the TEI Training Officer to maintain up-to-date participant lists and documentation for each event.
• Coordinate training venues selection with Training Coordinator to select and secure suitable venues for events, as needed (may include site visits, soliciting quotes from venues, compiling list of competitive venue bids, etc.)
• Establish a schedule of meetings with TEI team members for workshops and events implementation process requirements
• Coordinate with Training Officer and the finance team payments, invoicing, receipts for events as needed.
• Respond to other priorities and tasks, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required in education, business administration, or related field; master’s degree preferred
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 8-10 years of progressive experience in project capacity building and training coordination
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, and handle highly confidential information appropriately;
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a cross cultural setting, negotiate diplomatically, and function well under pressure;
• Supervision experience required;
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team and to be proactive.
• Experience with USAID programming and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to work/liaison with a wide array of project stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills, administrative abilities, and attention to detail.
• Fluent English and Arabic required.
EDC is committed to enhancing the diversity of its workforce and ensuring an equitable and highly inclusive work environment. EDC is a smoke-free workplace, and offers a supportive work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply at: https://bit.ly/3i0eWzU