• Support, oversee, and carry out the?planning and?coordination of the Sustainable Cotton Round Table activities, including:
• Events such as the Global Sustainable Cotton Summits.
• Working Groups and Steering Committee.
• Communication such as administration of the Sustainable Cotton Round Table online platforms, the SC RT Hub, and mailbox.
• Support to Cotton Manager Lead:
• Carry out effective diary management and support the arrangements of complex meeting arrangements concerning multiple stakeholders
• Coordinate and assist with the 2025 Sustainable Cotton Challenge and future Cotton Challenges.
• Support with presentations, formatting, and spell-checking papers, help with building reports and information in a digestible and presentable format
• Build effective relationships across all levels of the organization from the leadership team to junior colleagues to ensure you are connected to what is going on
• Carry out ad-hoc research into key questions/requirements
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
• Interested and passionate about addressing climate change in the textile and fashion industry
• Team player, resourceful, eager to learn and able to work independently in a virtual workplace.
• Highly attentive to detail with strong organizational and planning skills.
• A driven individual with a high degree of autonomy.
• Self-starting and proactive about thinking what is needed.
• Confident managing projects and following them through to conclusion.
• Excellent communication, written, and grammatical skills in English (Native?or bilingual?proficiency).
• Equipped with excellent computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and the ability to quickly learn new systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to think outside the box to creatively problem solve in a new and often contentious space.
• Contract full-time position (40 hours per week).
• Work from home, virtual/remote (flexible working hours is a must due to difference in international time zones).
• Compensation range: US $40,00–50,000
• Textile Exchange is currently unable to provide sponsorship for work permits. Candidates need to have existing right to work in nominated working location.
• To be filled as soon as possible (start date to be agreed between both parties).
How to Apply
• Cover Letter
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis as they are submitted. Early application submission is strongly encouraged.
Textile Exchange is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply at: https://textileexchange.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23