• Ensure application budgets and financial reports are prepared according to financial and administrative guidelines of the respective donor
• Conduct donor fund requests and monitor expenditure deadlines for relevant (e.g. German) donor contracts/grants
• Support of the country offices in Grants & Contracts Management
• Coordinate and support external audits of relevant donor projects
• Give continuous advice on the correct application on the financial regulations of the respective donor
• Conduct familiarization modules on the financial regulations of the respective donor
• A university degree or completed training with additional specialized knowledge or adequate job-relevant professional experience
• 3 years of relevant professional experience in grants & contracts management of institutional funding in development cooperation/humanitarian aid
• Knowledge of financial regulations of different institutional donors, especially German donors/ BMZ
• Diligent work attitude, ability to work in a team and proactive solution finding skills
• Willingness and ability to work in an intercultural environment
• Fluent English and good German, further foreign language skills (preferably French) are an advantage
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours as well as working from home. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits (https://www.welthungerhilfe.org/benefits-for-employees-in-germany/)".
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by January 2, 2022. Your contact person is Ina Stepka. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
Apply at: https://bit.ly/3q46Rua